Monday 8 December 2008

CSSwitcher and OneTouch cammera uploaded by request of Chaoscreator enjoi.
there is some kind of issue on the Mshell site when applying icons to uiq3 sis files, i havent managed to make this work if anyones got any ideas please mail me.

by the way i made these using mshell on my P1i. these are the sis files and they also have the m-runtime included as part of the sis so if you already have the m-runtime installed these may not work let me know and ill make a sis that is the the app.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI,
Request you to provide the one-touch camera without the mShell, since I already have it installed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vasan S T

ninjalandpirate said...

hmm ill have to have a look i flashed my fone recently to gw1 so i have not bothered to put mshell back on ill have a look for the .mex file then see if i can make a sis. probl wont be for a couple of days quite busy wit christmas. :0 hope thats cool thanks for posting