Tuesday 21 October 2008

A few favourite app's of the moment :

Here are a few app's I'm using they are really very good and I have only come across these recently see below for link and description.

Padersync  pade

This is an FTP client which is pretty good I'm using it to access important documents stored on my PC while I'm at uni as well as accessing entire web sites that I have saved (as I wouldn't want to carry them all the time in my phone). you will also need an FTP server server and the skills to set it up.

 

 

 

 

Opera 9.5 Beta release

Impressive new .sis browser (opera mini is good but it would always be limited by java) there are some known issues one being that it will override the homepage mod featured here previously, this is however rendered irrelevant as it allows you to set a custom home page including a page stored on memory for example c:/shared/startpage/index.htm I'm liking it, especially the new widget function. They operate almost as small app's check it out it's worth it. Sorry no screen shot just check it out now.

VRCC video web cam appvrcc

This app allows one to stream a feed from their phone to a web page or just use it as a web cam. it's far better than mobiola, but a little more specific in it's operating requirements.

If you have any requests for app's or app's you would like to see featured here don't hesitate to contact me: uiqthreeblog@gmail.com

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Padersync is java, no?

:-P