Tuesday 14 October 2008

UIQ3 Monster bass v2

 

Hey so basically I have tried this mod several times with no obvious change in volume or bass. This upsets me because I see lots of posts on forums from people that own a p1 and claim to be enjoying the new found volume and bass. recently I have applied the mod again to my p1 but I'm still unsure if it is using the files from the AAT folder as opposed to the files in ram. basically when I patch the file, the extension changes to M3SAudioPolicyMgr.dll.bak when I use this file the phone seems to crash so I thought I would try deleting the extra extension!! this seemed to work but I'm still not sure?!

Basically I'm after any p1 owners to come forward and share their sound mod skillz. Together we can put together a super easy to follow tutorial on this blog, all ideas and exp welcome.

Please either comment here or contact me: uiqthreeblog@gmail.com

No comments: